The Book you can’t afford NOT to read. It is already affecting your life…and it WILL affect your future! Is it possible that there exists a 3000-year-old mystery that:
- Has been determining the course of your life without your knowing it?
- Foretells current events?
- Revealed the dates and the hours of the greatest crashes in Wall Street history before they happened?
- Determined the timing of 9/11?
- Lies behind the rise of America to global superpower…and its fall?
- Has forecast the rising and falling of the world’s stock market throughout modern times?
- Lies behind world wars and the collapse of nations, world powers, and empires?
- Holds the key to what lies ahead for the world and for your life?
This book comes with a FREE bonus DVD of Jonathan Cahn at our Orlando Conference.
Includes select works of Gilbert Tennent, Jonathan Edwards, George Whitefield, Charles H. Spurgeon, Charles Finney and Dwight L. Moody.
While no other text can claim this same unique authority, these select works by key preachers of the Great Awakenings (the evangelical and revitalization movements that swept Protestant Europe and British America, especially the American colonies during the 1730s through the 1800s) reflect the theology and actions of those devout churchmen whose powerful preaching and teaching created a deep sense of conviction regarding morality and the need for personal revelation and salvation by no other than Jesus Christ. The Researchers Library of Ancient Texts: Volume 5 is intended to be a supplemental resource for assisting serious researchers and students in the study of the Bible and the Church age.
Product ID# B3427
Includes select works of Martin Luther, Desiderius Erasmus, John Calvin, William Tyndale and John Wesley.
The Bible, as we hold it today, is esteemed by many religious institutions and especially Conservative Christians to be the inspired, inerrant Word of God. These select works by key Protestant Reformers reflect the theology and actions of those churchmen and statesmen who placed their careers, works, and actions in jeopardy in order to crystalize the Protestant Reformation of the sixteenth century. These select sermons and works are frequently used or assigned as supplemental works within academic settings to help students and scholars discover or better understand how Lutheranism, Angelicanism, Calvanism, and Armenianism gave birth to modern Western Christian denominations commonly known today as evangelical and protestant churches.
Product ID# B3426
All Religions and worldviews seek to answer the fundamental questions of human existence: Why am I here? What does it mean to be human? Why is there evil in the world, and how do we deal with it? But not every worldview places equal emphasis on each issue. The main worldviews each tend to stress a different central question.
- Secular humanism focuses on: What is the inherent value of human beings?
- Pantheism emphasizes: How do we escape suffering?
- Islam’s main concern is: How is God great?
Abdu Murray digs deeply into these three representatives of the major worldviews of our day, comparing each view to the central message of Christianity.
Product ID# B3428