We are often asked for a Statement of Faith. Indeed, it is a question that ought to be asked, for the Bible tells us to “try the spirits whether they are of God” (I John 4:1), and we gladly offer this declaration:
- We believe in God, revealed in three persons – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to atone for our transgressions, and rose again on the third day. He ascended into Heaven with a promise to return some day.
- We believe that it is solely by the grace of God that man, as a condemned sinner, receives salvation through faith in Jesus Christ to forgive sin. Only then are we held blameless by the Father. Faith in Jesus Christ saves us from a literal hell, for a literal, eternal Heaven.
- We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired, infallible Word of God, inerrant in its original manuscripts. The Scriptures should be dispensationally interpreted.
- We believe the Bible clearly teaches that Jesus Christ is coming again – first in the air to resurrect those believers who have died and to rapture those who are still alive. His coming may occur at any moment prior to the Tribulation Period.
- We believe in the visible, personal, premillennial return of Jesus Christ to the earth at the close of the Great Tribulation. He will establish His kingdom and reign for 1,000 years. Afterward, we shall enter the Holy City, New Jerusalem, where we shall live and serve God throughout eternity.
- We believe in God’s promise of eternal life for the saved and His warning of eternal damnation for the lost.
If you, dear friend, have not yet come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as your own personal Savior, we would count it a privilege to pray with you on this most important decision of your life. You have only to ask.